I don't create these tokens myself. I only write "createUser"(with
necessary parameters) in /var/ucd-snmp/snmptrapd.conf (for
ucd-snmp-0.4.2.5). After this once I start and then stop my application,
I see "createUser" replaced by three tokens:
usmUser
engineBoots
oldEngineID
And then after restarting my application it complains about the last two
tokens.
I have tried the same by preparing a new application program, using the
code of snmpget/set, snmptrapd and using threads so that I can achieve
the functionality of both in parallel. Everything works fine here. So
now I am convinced that something is not in order in my previous
application. Thats what I am curious to find out so that I don't make
that mistake again.

Thanks for the help.