Hello

I've been running snmptrapd from version 5.1.1 on a 2.6.7 box for the past
fortnight, with a set of perl-based traphandlers.

Looking at the box now, snmptrapd has stolen over 100Mb of memory:

15369 root      15   0  108m  80m 4148 S  0.0 32.0  15:14.54 snmptrapd

Is this likely to be a memory leak, or is it perfectly normal and I
shouldn't worry? :)

Peter.