> I found some set options at the site whose link is
> http://www.mkssoftware.com/docs/man5/snmpcmd.5.asp .

Which is basically a copy of
        http://www.net-snmp.org/man/snmpcmd.html

Both of these are just online versions of the standard 'snmpcmd' man page.

> But this link does not specifically specify actually which command
> other than snmpset (if any) could be used....

Apart from the bit that says:

    This reference page describes the common options for the SNMP commands:
    snmpbulkget, snmpbulkwalk, snmpdelta, snmpget, snmpgetnext, snmpnetstat,
    snmpset, snmpstatus, snmptable, snmptest, snmptrap, snmpusm, and snmpwalk.

So all of the options documented here can be used with any of these 13
commands.   That includes the -e and -E options.