Hello,

I'd like to know which is the best way to implement MIBs. Is it by writing them as
modules and loading through 'dlmod' approach or having them separated in a subagent.

Through 'dlmod' approach, is it possible to initiate a 'event listener' thread that
listens for external events & send traps? One of my requirements is to have a thread
that listens for events like hot-swap from an external source.

  Thanks
 Jaiber John