It occurs to me that readers of my recent postings (one
is pending moderator approval, since the MIB is about
113Kbytes in size) will desire to know the module format
for my implementation of the 802.11 MIB.  I am using the
old UCD format at the present time, and so the output of
mib2c is in the UCD format.

I must say that I quite like the new interactive dialog
between mib2c users and the tool, as used for selection
of the *configuration* files that guide MIB compilation.
The developers deserve a hearty congratulations on this
new feature.

William R. Buckley
President
SoftNerd, A California Corporation