Hello,

A quick question on deleting mibs. I'm using mib2c to generate the c code.
All very dandy except I'm not on exactly how
to remove rows from the table. I thought I could use

CONTAINER_REMOVE(sig.container,row_ctx);

This does indeed remove the row from the mib table however I'm seeing an
error in the snmpd log:

error on subcontainer remove (-1)

Now I take it I'm doing something wrong. Whats the procedure for removing a
row_entry?

Much appreciated,
Garyc