This is similar to what i posted some days back. No
one replied ..

I have a situation where I have to do high frequency
proxy polling(all the time) for hundreds of logical
entities on a couple of hundred devices. And now i am
not sure if i should use net-snmp at all.

cheers,
bharat
--- Stephen Dzurenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://net-snmp.sourceforge.net/tutorial-5/toolkit/demoapp/index.html.