[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Now, that is some facelift for the index page of the
Net-SNMP website.  Generally, I like it.  There are
two errors of which the webpage designer should be
made aware.  They begin with the mention at the
bottom of the index page (alright, home page), where
the users mailing list is described.  When I first
clicked on the link, I expected to be presented with
a compose window, so that I could write a message
for posting to the users mailing list.  The wording
there (at the bottom of the page) could use some
adjustment.

We didn't want have a mailto, as it would add spam to the list which is why I just linked it to the mail list page. What type of adjustment to the wording did you have in mind?

Still, that is not the most important issue needing
adjustment.  When you do click that link at the
bottom of the index page, you are sent to a page
that lists the mailing groups.  The top two are,
in order down the page, the users group and the
coders group.  Yet, when you click on the links,
you are sent to the, in order down the page, coders
group and the users group.  The links are backward.

Thanks for the report. It should be fixed tomorrow.

Alex