Robert,

The point is that I was trying to understand where and how I can delete a
row from a MIB entry since there
is no documentation on this issue. I simply tried to trace how rows get
inserted and how they get removed.

> GC> When I delete a row there are of course multiple containers within the
list
> GC> when I only added one entry hence the failed error message.
>
> I don't follow your logic here. If there are multiple containers, insert
would
> have added the row to all of them, and thus it needs to be removed from
all of
> them.

Yes its a little fuzzy. The row index gets added to multiple containers when
I insert a row.

> If you are not using the secondary container, I suggest you undefine the
macro
> controlling its use (eg myTable_IDX2, defined in the header file).

Ahh thats the answer.Would really like to of known that.

Much appreciated,
Garyc