| JS> Sadly, snmpd just keeps steadily growing all day, sitting "doing nothing".
|
| I was afraid of that. Well, that's definitely a bug. Write it up. Any chance
| that you are familiar with dmalloc? If you could leave it running under
dmalloc
| for a day and send the log file, that would be extremely helpful.

I'm having trouble getting it to link with dmalloc.  I've got the dmalloc port
installed in /usr/local/lib, and
    ./configure '--with-mib-modules= ucd-snmp/diskio' \
        --with-dmalloc=/usr/local/lib/libdmalloc.a
just doesn't seem to do it for me.

I think I tracked it down to ucd-snmp/diskio though.
    ./configure '--with-mib-modules= ucd-snmp/diskio'
grows, and if I remove ucd-snmp/diskio from the configure
list in the stock build, it doesn't grow.

Any hints to get dmalloc compiled-in?

Thanks very much!

John