Vern> I ran the command './net-snmp-config --configure-options' and received a
Vern> blank response. I assume this means I specified no options, which is think
Vern> is correct. How do I specify options? Thanks, Vern

You specify them when you run configure when you build the package.
Run ./configure --help for details.

--
Wes Hardaker
Sparta