>> http://www.net-snmp.org/logo-history.html

Alex> We should have that fixed soon.  We forgot to copy the images to
Alex> the new site which is why the links are broken.

sorry for the delay (entirely my fault), but it is fixed now.

>> Speaking of wish, I have to get off my butt and send in a
>> postcard. Is the address on the following page still valid?
>> http://www.net-snmp.org/logo.html

Alex> As far as I know it is, but Wes would be the best person to
Alex> answer that question.

The address on the page is still valid, yes, so if you want to
contribute a card that's still the place to send it!

--
Wes Hardaker
Sparta