Hello,

I am using Net-SNMP version 5.0.9. Using which implementing ifTable in
Net-SNMP code style.

The header at the generated via mib2c tool reads as below.

/*
 * Note: this file originally auto-generated by mib2c using
 *        : mib2c.iterate_access.conf,v 1.6 2003/09/29 22:30:36 hardaker
 Exp $
 */

In the ifTable, following objects are deprecated

1. ifInNUcastPkts
2. ifOutNUcastPkts
3. ifOutQLen
4. ifSpecific

It means that the agent I implement should not support these objects. In
the UCD-Style of coding I removed these objects from the initialization
structure, there by preventing them by getting registerd at the agent.
So 'SNMP_NOSUCHOBJECT' error will be returned to the manager.

My question is how can I achieve this by using Net-SNMP style of coding.

Thanks
SrIdhar