John Oliver wrote:
On Thu, Mar 10, 2005 at 09:50:50PM +0100, Thomas Anders wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] mibs]# echo $MIBS
+CISCO-C2900-MIB+CISCO-SMI+OLD-CISCO-CHASSIS-MIB+OLD-CISCO-CPU-MIB+OLD-CISCO-MEMORY-MIB+OLD-CISCO-SYSTEM-MIB

This must be a *colon separated* list with *one* leading "+". From the snmpcmd(1) man page:

Thanks. I did that, but I still have the same issue... something just
isn't working right.

Run the tools (e.g. snmptranslate) with "-Dparse-mibs" and see what you get.

+Thomas