Hi.
I installed net-snmp-5.1.2 and now implementing agent module.
I got a problem concerned 'mib2c'.
When I run mib2c in command line, I got messages as belos

"ERROR: You don't have the SNMP perl module installed.  Please obtain
this by getting the latest source release of the net-snmp toolkit from
http://www.net-snmp.org/download/ .  Once you download the source and
unpack it, the perl module is contained in the perl/SNMP directory.
See the README file there for instructions."
I already installed "perl" modules. (perl_s-5[1].8.5-sol8-sparc-local.gz)

what's  the  problem with me?

I got another question.
I ran example-demon(with snmpd) and it said "running"(I can't remember the exact log..).
When I only ran example-demon in one system, it left logs as below.

"""Error: Failed to connect to the agentx master agent: Unknown host (No such file or directory)"""

then, I request to this example-demon from another system( this is snmp-manager).
but example-demon did not response. I think it only responses to snmpd.
How can I make this example-demon respond to snmp-manager existing another system?

ps. I'm already registered sourceforge.net. should I email at the sourceforge site in login status?
     I got email response a few days ago.
     " Your message to Net-snmp-coders awaits moderator approval "

    If this email address is wrong, plz tell me the email address I can send...

Thank you.