On 15 Apr 2005 15:23:17 -0000 Parthiban wrote:
PN> sir, i used
PN>     "mib2c -c mib2c-create-dataset.conf wmanIfBsControllerActionsTable" to
PN>     create a C template
PN> and added my code for adding data to the variables.
PN>
PN> here the PROBLEM is there is NO INDEX in the table

Then it is an invalid table. It must either have an index,  or be an augmenting
table, in which case the index is the same as the index of the table it is
augmenting.

--
NOTE: messages sent directly to me, instead of the lists, will be deleted
      unless they are requests for paid consulting services.

Robert Story; NET-SNMP Junkie
Support: <http://www.net-snmp.org/> <irc://irc.freenode.net/#net-snmp>
Archive: <http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum=net-snmp-users>

You are lost in a twisty maze of little standards, all different.