Some another type of subagent (supported well by NET-SNMP) can help me?

The "magic key" MUST be calculated bu my own algorithm (SNMPv3 not
applicable)
There is some hook within NET-SNMP that I can to put my own calculation?

Oleg Kodel

This e-mail message has been sent by Elbit Systems Ltd.
and is for the use of the intended recipients only.
The message may contain privileged or commercial confidential information .
If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited,
and you are requested to delete the e-mail and any attachments
and notify the sender immediately.