Hello,

I have tested what you sent me, but I'm getting this
message:

snmpd: send_trap: USM unknown security name (no such
user exists)
NET-SNMP version 5.2.1
snmpd: send_trap: USM unknown security name (no such
user exists)
snmpd: send_trap: USM unknown security name (no such
user exists)

It appears in either of these situations:
 1. trapsses destination up
 2. destination started after running demon

I rolled over all the changes from the previous patch
and used only the latter one. What could it be?

Thanks.

Mauricio.

<http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum=net-snmp-users>