Hi

I'm using net-snmp with mrtg to graph some statistics from multiple boxes. Most
of these run Linux. I am using ssCpu* to collect cpu utilization information,
this works like a charm.
Now I recently installed the net-snmp win32 build on a Win2003 server (installed
snmpd as a service) so I can use snmpget and mrtg from a linux box to get info
from the win32 box.  But I can't seem to get any cpu information from this
box?? Nor much of anything else useful? For example, trying to snmpget on the
win32 box itself:

>snmpget -c public localhost hrProcessorLoad
HOST-RESOURCES-MIB::hrProcessorLoad = No Such Object available on this agent at
this OID

>snmpget -c public localhost ssCpuRawUser.0
UCD-SNMP-MIB::ssCpuRawUser.0 = No Such Object available on this agent at this
OID

I did do an 'snmptranslate -Tp' with success, and it shows all the things I
want. But I can't seem to get them?

Am I doing something wrong, or am I just missing something obvious?

Thanks in advance!
-Mark