Hi,

I am trying to write an applictaion, lying in between Master Agent and
Network management Application, which receives the set/get from Network
Management Application and forwards it to Master Agent. And on receiving the
response from master agent the application should forward it to Network
Management applictaion. Please suggest me what kind of application I can
write to simulate the same.

In short, applictaion receives any snmpget/snmpset queries forwards it to
161 port and listens on same port.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Rgds,
Sandeep