Hi Greeting:

    I encountered the following problem.
    If I run snmpwalk with oid of my enterprise MIB. The agent returned the
objects and their values.
However if I run snmpwalk without any oid specified. It only returns the
MIB-II, and Host MIB (which I included in the configure). The return stopped at
the host mib.
To give "1" as the oid for the snmpwalk the agent returns all the SNMP
supported MIB values - includes my enterprise MIB values.
Don't know why?
    Any idea to point me to the solution or explanation is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
-Jim