Hello,

I'm using net-snmpd (version 5.1.2 ) with an OpenBSD 3.7 box.
I launch the snmpd server but when I try the following request :

alpha> snmpwalk -v2c -c public localhost

I get the following result :

Timeout: No Response from localhost

I give the directives of snmpd.conf :

com2sec local     localhost       COMMUNITY
com2sec mynetwork NETWORK/24      COMMUNITY
group MyRWGroup v1 local group MyRWGroup v2c local
group MyRWGroup usm        local
view all    included  .1                               80
access MyROGroup ""      any       noauth    exact  all    none   none
access MyRWGroup ""      any       noauth    exact  all    all    none

Thx for your help.
Regards,
Julien

--

Julien COGNE,           Ingénieur systèmes et réseau
2fi-systèmes