>Note that it's quite possible that there are some AIX-related
>fixes in the project trackers, waiting to be applied.  If you
>can try some of these out, and report back your experiences,
>that will help in getting these changes included in the main
>code base.

Thanks for your feedback, I can try and do some test on my AIX box.
But I am new to net-snmp, even I don't know how to start.

Now I have got the AIX5.1 source code from http://aixpdslib.seas.ucla.edu/packages/net-snmp.html.
If possible, can you tell me how to begin?

Best Regards,
Tango

Dave Shield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]