Hi,

I have issues with my Linux (gentoo) server that leads to "cron" and
"CRON" processes. "cron" are OK one, "CRON" are one that can be killed.

When I use the "proc" directive from snmpd.conf, it doesn't make any diff
between both. That is, even if there are only "CRON" (aka, no "cron"), the
"proc" fonction returns OK status.

(how) Can I use "proc" and "procfix" to act like :
-> "proc cron 1 5" (only report lowercase cron)
-> "procfix CRON pkil..." (only for uppercase CRON)

TIA,
   Jo