Hello everyone.

I'm facing a little problem within NET-SNMP and our IBM-AIX Version 5.3
machines.

We use snmp to monitor the operational conditions of the machines, but we
are collecting wrong values.

The CPU level is always in 100% (and it is not!), the volume do not show
correctly and the network cards show as "en0: Product not available".

Any idea?

And we are not getting success changing the community name. Only "public"
works.

Any help will be welcome.

Charles Henry R. Blagitz
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>