Hello again,

        Thanks for the quick answer!
        I am polling the if-mib variables by groups of two. The cisco is
running IOS C3560 Software (C3560-I9-M), Version 12.2(20)SE4. and the HP
is running firmware M.08.75. I am running net-snmp 5.0.9.

Thanks for help,

--
Ali Al-Shabibi

Contrary to popular belief Unix is userfriendly,
it is just picky as to whom it is friendly with...