On Tue, 2005-10-18 at 09:09 -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I want to know how to create template code using mib2c for all the 3 types
> of objects in one shot??

mib2c isn't that clever.
It takes a single template config, and generates code in that style.
It can't handle working with two styles simultaneously.

> if in the worst case i.e all the 3 types of objects can not be created
> together then how to link the all the three objects created
> individually???

Merge the template files into one.
This uses a very flexible and useful tool called "a text editor",
and an even more powerful design technique called "thinking" :-)

> Any sample example is available where all types of objects are used
> by mib2c to create template code and how all are linked???

In general, most of the examples in the Net-SNMP agent will keep
distinct tables, scalars, etc  in different code files.  Purely
because it's typically easier to maintain them that way.   There
are some examples of a couple of scalars being merged into a
primarily-table-based code file - have a look at 'nsCache' or
'nsDebug' (both under 'mibgroup/agent').
   But in general, we've found it preferable to keep things
separate.

As far as the running agent or management clients are concerned,
it makes absolutely no difference how the MIB implementation code
is organized.