I have 14 years of AIX experience, however it is all Systems Architecture
and administration.  I am not a programmer.  However I may be able to donate
a older 43P-132 or a 40P (166 or 100 mhz powerpc AIX system) to the cause.
Which ever one I could get going would be able to run 5.2, 5.3, or whatever.
If there is anyone familiar with systems programming and willing to tackle
this, let me know as I would gladly donate it for this ever so worthy cause
:-)

Alton