Hi,

            I want to query the ADC servers from my host … the mibs for the bas r already compiled on the agent … I want to include the mibs on to my host so that I can query those bas services…

The agent is being already configured…

I am querying the agent from the mgt host …. Did some snmpwalk … on disk ..proc etc…everything works fine …

Now I need to query the bas agent( on which the mibs r already compiled) on that server  from the mgt host…

I think for this I need to add  fastflow bpm MIbs on to the querying host ( where I am issuing snmpwalk ) …I included the directory in MIBDIRS …

n also executed

snmpwalk -v 1 -M "/usr/local/share/snmp/mibs:/opt/bpmmib5.0" -m basServices.mib -c public x.x.x.x

basServices.mib: Module not found

For testing I have included that particular mib in the default mib directory n reran the query but its giving the same error… what shud I do to include multiple mib dirs ??

n how will it recognize all the mibs

Please reply ASAP …

Regards,

Manju.