On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 11:54:52 +0800 Kurapati wrote:
KMG> KMG> SNMPGETNEXT on the last column and last row in the first table is
KMG> KMG> resulting in GENERAL ERROR, though the SubAgent is sending the
KMG> KMG> successful response i.e., first instance of the table 2 to the
KMG> SNMPD.
KMG>
KMG> How is the handler registering itself? At and OID higher than both
KMG> tables, or multiple registrations (one per table)?
KMG> [Mahesh]:  We are registrering a separate handler for each table.

And which handler is returning the first instance of table 2? The first
handler, or the second? The first handler should return nothing, letting the
second handler deal with returning it's own data.

--
NOTE: messages sent directly to me, instead of the lists, will be deleted
      unless they are requests for paid consulting services.

Robert Story; NET-SNMP Junkie
Support: <http://www.net-snmp.org/> <irc://irc.freenode.net/#net-snmp>
Archive: <http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum=net-snmp-users>

You are lost in a twisty maze of little standards, all different.