Title: Message

Ah yes, one of the other things I had to do to get the compiled-from-source mib2c working on my box was to remove the default (binary) installation of netSNMP that was already on the box (RedHat Enterprise 4). At least that was one of the things I tried on the way to getting mib2c to work at last! It may be that removing the default SNMP installation was non-essential, but I think it's confusing if you already have an SNMP install on your box(NetSNMP or otherwise).

Raffles