Hi,

I’ve installed the net-snmp 5.2.1.2 as follows:

./configure --prefix=/blue/usr/local/snmp --exec-prefix=/blue/usr/local/snmp

make

make install

The installation is OK but when I’m trying to configure the agent using snmpconf from /blue/usr/local/snmp/  it doesn’t work.

I receive the message :

Warning: No snmpconf-config file found in /usr/local/share/snmp/snmpconf-data/snmp-data

Warning: No snmpconf-config file found in /usr/local/share/snmp/snmpconf-data/snmpd-data

Warning: No snmpconf-config file found in /usr/local/share/snmp/snmpconf-data/snmptrapd-data

This files are however located in /blue/usr/local/snmp/share/snmp/snmpconf-data/snmpd-data, …

How can I tell to snmpconfig to search in this specific directory?

Thanks a lot,

Eugen