-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave
Shield
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 8:30 AM
To: Eugen
Cc: net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: IP address of the trap receiver

On Fri, 2006-01-13 at 11:48 -0500, Eugen wrote:
> I would like to know if it's possible to dynamically
> change the IP address of the trap receiver.

Yes.

One possibility is to re-read the snmpd.conf file,
as Suresh suggests.

Another possibility is to tweak the snmpTargetAddrTable
directly, using SNMP SET requests.

Try setting up an entry using snmpd.conf, and then
walk this table - see if you can spot the similarities.