--- Erhalten von  SYSUEXT.UE03877 051 220 22 78              23.01.06 14.38

Hello!

i want to install net-snmp but i get an error when i run "make".

i configured all linke i is telling me in the README.solaris file. i have a
solaris 2.9 on a intelpc. I installed Perl and gcc.

now i run the Configure with the parameters in the README file and it
finished sucessfull.

so i run make and then after 5 min or so:

In file included from ucd-snmp/memory_solaris2.c:21:
/usr/include/sys/swap.h:47:2: #error "Cannot use swapctl in the large files
compliation environment"

can somebody help me?

i would use de UCD mibs, earlyer i had install the binaries but i didnit
have any entries in the UCD mibs when i run snmpwalk. so i thought i should
install the snmp-source, but i had a lot of problems. So i started to
install net-snmp right the README.solaris file with Perl.

sorry, my english is bad i know!

  -> net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net