Hello,

I'm implementing a MIB. Can somebody please tell me, how to implement
special data types? After using mib2c with the "mfd"-Option, I started to
implement an Integer value (example found in "nstAgentModuleObject.c"). This
works great: I can get and set values. But how to implement other data types
like: SnmpAdminString, InetAddress, InetAddressType, OperationalStatus,
AlarmLevel, RowPointer? Is there a good tutorial? I mean, I've found a an
example for "SnmpAdminString" in the NET-SNMP-EXAMPLES-MIB. But it didn't
work. No compiler error, but snmpget results in "There is no such variable
name in this MIB.". There is no typo. Any help is welcome!

Thanks in advance,
Klaus Gürtler

--
DSL-Aktion wegen großer Nachfrage bis 28.2.2006 verlängert:
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl