I'm trying to configure net-snmp 5.3.0.1 on a 5L AIX
machine.  At a point right after "checking for security modules to
use...  usm", I get this:

checking for and configuring mib modules to use...  mibII ucd_snmp
snmpv3mibs notification notification-log-mib target agent_mibs agentx
disman/event-mib disman/schedule utilities.
 mibII ucd_snmp snmpv3mibs notification notification-log-mib target
agent_mibs agentx disman/event-mib disman/schedule utilities
mibII/system_mib mibII/sysORTable mibII/at mibII/ifTable mibII/ip
mibII/snmp_mib mibII/tcp mibII/icmp mibII/udp mibII/vacm_vars
mibII/setSerialNo ucd-snmp/memory_aix4 ucd-snmp/vmstat_aix4
ucd-snmp/proc ucd-snmp/versioninfo ucd-snmp/pass ucd-snmp/pass_persist
ucd-snmp/disk ucd-snmp/loadave ucd-snmp/extensible agent/extend
ucd-snmp/errormib ucd-snmp/file ucd-snmp/dlmod ucd-snmp/proxy
ucd-snmp/logmatch snmpv3/snmpEngine snmpv3/snmpMPDStats snmpv3/usmStats
snmpv3/usmConf snmpv3/usmUser notification/snmpNotifyTable
snmp-notification-mib/snmpNotifyFilterTable
notification/snmpNotifyFilterProfileTable
notification-log-mib/notification_log target/snmpTargetAddrEntry
target/snmpTargetParamsEntry target/target target/target_counters
agent/nsTransactionTable agent/nsModuleTable agent/nsDebug agent/nsCache
agent/nsLogginggrep: Maximum line length of 2048 exceeded.
 agentx/mastergrep: Maximum line length of 2048 exceeded.
grep: Maximum line length of 2048 exceeded.
grep: Maximum line length of 2048 exceeded.

and eventually it dies what appears to be an untimely death.
So, I'm looking for a kind soul to assist with why this is happening,
or offer up an rpm for me.  I'd like to find out why this is
happening though, in any event.

Paul