Hi

I want to create the SNMP messages(GetRequest,GetResponse,Trap) messages for a
test tool that we curruntly are using for testing IN messages.it supports the
UDP layer.The test tool works on OpenVMS Operating system.
I have a query that is it possible to use the files/macros given by you for my
test tool. So that it becoms compatible with SNMP.(it will works as Manager).

Kind Regards
Sandeep