Have you read README.solaris?  There's a section on creating binaries.  What
vesion of Solaris?

>I have compiled net-snmp 5.3.0.1 on a solaris machine.

>I would like to place this on several machines.

>Does anyone know the best way to package this?

addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and or privileged
recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action
relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply,
should be deleted or destroyed.