Dear Robert,David

I am using NET-SNMP on linux platform... and trying to implement a WMANIF-MIB (IEEE 802.16f) and in this trying to integrate this agent with an application for the mib values... for the same each time when I write a piece of code.. I need to do follow configure, compile and install .. Instead I am trying to write a makefile.. which will hold the object files seperately and will compile directly...
What are should be there in the makefile body???

Then I am also trying to send notifications through this agent..
What is the default MIB implemented with net-snmp agent having notification object ???

and also I am interested to know how many traps/notifications will our net-snmp process per sec.???

kindly help me sir....

with Regards,
n.parthiban.