Attached is the dummy routine that i've written to populate the table,
please take a look at it and tell me if it is sufficient.  If i need
to add these entries to the table iterator, can someone point me to an
example.

void populate_sensorTable(void)
{
   struct sensorTable_entry sdr;
   struct sensorTable_entry *sdrp;
   int i;

   for (i = 25; i > 0; )
   {
       sdrp = sensorTable_createEntry(i--);
       sdrp->sensorIndex = 0x51;
       sdrp->sensorSdrVersion = 0x01;
       sdrp->sensorRecordType =  2;
       sdrp->sensorOwnerId = 12;
       sdrp->sensorOwnerLun = sdr.sensorOwnerLun;
       // let the rest of the fields be zero for now.
       strcpy(sdrp->sensorIdString, "CorEdge");
   }
}

Thanks
Sridhar