Thomas,

Thank you for your response. I am willing to help resolving the issue. Let
me know what can I do to help.

Sergey

             Thomas Anders
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             ue-cable.de>                                               To
             Sent by:                  Sergey Prilutsky
             net-snmp-users-bo         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          cc
             eforge.net                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                                   Subject
             06/05/2006 04:10          Re: net-snmp-5.3.0.1 on AIX 5.x
             PM

Sergey Prilutsky wrote:
> We got net-snmp-5.3.0.1 working on our AIX 5.x machines in general. The
> problem we run into: snmpwalk agent dies (times out) when we retry. Did
> anyone run into thsi problem and is there any fix for that?

Searching the list archives and/or the bug db will point you to the
problem. See bugs #1485321 and #1484814 on  http://www.net-snmp.org/bugs
  for details. If you're willing to help resolving the issue(s), let us
know.

+Thomas