Hi,

I'm trying to register a row in the applTable and am having some trouble
getting things to work right.

I make a call to netsnmp_create_handler_registration() and set up the
netsnmp_handler_registration with
rootoid=.1.3.6.1.2.1.27.1.1.2.3  (applName.3) -- an instance
range_subid= 10
range_upper_bound=17

and then call netsnmp_register_table_data_set()...
This has the interesting effect when an snmpwalk is done of thinking
that applName is the Table, and produces something like:
applName.3.1.2.3="my application name".

Have I picked the wrong set of helpers?  Do any of the helpers work with
range registrations with an instance as above?  We've got something
working with the netsnmp_register_watched_instance, but this only
registers one column at a time...possibly some better ways exist?

Regards,

Mark