Hello all!
I'm using NET-SNMP version 5.3.0.1 on Linux 2.6.9-5.EL
When i use : snmp_register_callback
(SNMP_CALLBACK_LIBRARY,SNMP_CALLBACK_POST_READ_CONFIG,
lib_sys_post_read_config , pManager);

When i shut_down snmp i receive follow error : *** glibc detected ***
double free or corruption (!prev): 0x09d09030 ***

I saw several topics in news groups about this issue but i didn't
understand what exactly should i do.
Please , anybody ,can explain my what should i do in order to correct
this problem.
Thanks  ahead ,
             Vlad.