Hi,
        I used snmptranslate to access a "TCP-MIB" node "tcpMIB" or
"tcpConnectionTable",

                        snmptranslate -IR tcpConnectionTable
                reply is :      TCP-MIB::tcpConnectionTable

        it should be work.

        But when I use

                                mib2c -c mib2c.iterate.conf tcpConnectionTable ,

it return
   "
Cannot find module (IP-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (IF-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (TCP-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (UDP-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (HOST-RESOURCES-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (SNMPv2-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (SNMPv2-SMI): At line 0 in (none)
Cannot find module (NOTIFICATION-LOG-MIB): At line 0 in (none)
        You didn't give mib2c a valid OID to start with.  IE, I could not find
any information about the mib node "tcpConnectionTable".  This could be
caused
because you supplied an incorrectly node, or by the MIB that you're
trying to generate code from isn't loaded.

 "

        I have export MIBS=ALL ,and I can snmpwalk this MIB(TCP-MIB),it all
work ,BUT why mib2c don't work ??

        Thank you !