I'm confused about the OID that is sent with 'xupstbControlOff'

Here is a section from the MIB:

-- Traps (xupst)
--
-- 1) Powerware's traps are defined in this MIB for three different
sources:
--      a) Basic Agents for which the trap variables have not been
defined,
--              though trap variables are included with the trap PDU
--      b) Agents with exactly Defined trap variables, which may be
--              used as input to trap response macros on management
stations
--      c) Agents with Defined traps including ifIndex and ifDescr,
--              which can be used to determine which UPS of a multi-port
--              agent (eg, Powerware Network SNMP Adapter) sent the trap
--    The trap definitions for the three sources are very similar,
--      and use the same alarms as their triggers; their names are
prefaced
--      by xupstb, xupstd, and xupstp to distinguish the three types
--
-- 2) Trap Severity Level is given as a comment to indicate which
--      xupsMaxTrapLevel will result in this trap being sent; levels
--      are (in order): Critical, Major, Minor, Informational
--
-- 3) The following Object Identifiers are used to distinguish
Powerware's
--      Trap sources:
--      a) The first is for traps without defined trap variables
xupsNull         OBJECT IDENTIFIER       ::= { xups 0 }
xupsTrapBasic    OBJECT IDENTIFIER       ::= { xupsNull 0 }
--      b) The second is for traps with defined variables,
--              without ifIndex & ifDescr
xupsTrapSource   OBJECT IDENTIFIER       ::= {xupsTrapControl 4}
xupsTrapDefined  OBJECT IDENTIFIER       ::= {xupsTrapSource 1}
--      c) The third is for traps with defined variables
--              plus ifIndex & ifDescr
xupsTrapPortN    OBJECT IDENTIFIER       ::= {xupsTrapSource 2}
-- Traps from xupsTrapBasic source (xupstb):
--
xupstbControlOff TRAP-TYPE
    ENTERPRISE xupsTrapBasic

In my management application I have to enter the OIDs numerically to be
alarmed.  Using snmptranslate I know the OID of xupstbControlOff

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ snmptranslate -On XUPS-MIB::xupstbControlOff
.1.3.6.1.4.1.534.1.0.0.0.1

I do not see a variable list that is sent with that trap but I must
enter one in the application.  Can someone tell me what is sent and how
they read that in the MIB?

Thanks,
Chris