Hi,
I have installed net-snmp 5.3.1 but no builds fine for me on HP-UX 11.00.I have
the same net-snmp 5.3.0.1 problems.
So i have downloaded the official patches:
1)5.3.1: 8 byte IpAddress value for 64bit non-linux systems
2)5.3.1 SNMP.pm gettable() patch
3)5.3.1: disabling agentX breaks snmptrapd auth (and 5.3)
but i don't know apply them.
Anyone can help me? Thank you in advance.

Thanks

> Da: Thomas Anders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Data: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 16:18:12 +0200
> A: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Oggetto: Re: Make error on hpux 11.00
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > I would install net-snmp v5.3.0.1. on hp-ux 11.00.
> > I run 3 configure with these options:
> >
> >> ./configure --with-libs=-lnm --prefix=/users/cmt/netsnmp/net-snmp-5.3.0.1/
> >> --with-cc=aCC
> >
> > Makefiles are generated, but when I try to execute them the linking fails
> > with the following errors:
>
> net-snmp 5.3.1 builds fine for me on HP-UX 11.00. While you're at it,
> you may also want to apply the official patches for 5.3.1 from
> http://www.net-snmp.org/official_patches .
>
> > /usr/ccs/bin/ld: (Warning) At least one PA 2.0 object file (snmpd.o) was
> > detected.
>
> This suspiciously sounds as if you might have forgotten to run "make
> distclean" after compiling on another machine. Please double-check.
>

> +Thomas
>
> --
> Thomas Anders (thomas.anders at blue-cable.de)>

SERVIZIO VOICE: TELEFONA e INVIA SMS dal tuo computer a tariffe vantaggiose!
Scopri come telefonare e videochiamare gratis da pc a pc.
http://voice.repubblica.it