Title: RE: monitoring freeradius with net-snmp and smux

Thanks for the follow up Irwin.

I seem to be getting somewhere now.
I've managed to install net-snmp and freeradius on my Gentoo installation (I couldn't get it to work on Solaris).

When I start radiusd -X I get the following message at the end of the debug...