Hello  List,

Following code in table_container.c, resets the column number to the first column when a getnext is issued on the second column with no idexes.

 if(tblreq->number_indexes == 0) {
        row = CONTAINER_FIRST(c);   ============================>> problem source;
    } else {

Instead, it should have been,
  if(tblreq->number_indexes == 0) {
        row = CONTAINER_NEXT(c);   ==============================>> Is this correct?
    } else {

Please help me, whether my understanding is correct or not?

Regards
mahesh