On 13/09/06, Sebastian Bello <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Yet another question: does the iterator code get executed in multiple
> threads, that is, do I have to take care about mutual exclusion while
> accessing data structures for example?

The Net-SNMP agent isw not (currently) capable of multi-threading.
It's an idea that keeps being raised, but no-one has yet addressed the
task of re-working the core agent code to make it thread-safe - let
alone to support parallel MIB module handlers.

So no - the iterator code does not get executed in multiple threads.