Hello,

I'm encountering an annoying problem with Net-SNMP 5.3.1 under Linux. I would
like to add support for the MIB ucd-snmp/lmSensors in my snmp agent. So I think
I have followed all steps for this :
1°/ lm_sensors properly installed and functional (including header files,
libraries, etc...)
2°/ compilation of net-snmp with option --with-mib-modules="ucd-snmp/lmSensors"

Everything seems ok during configure and compilation : header files found, and
when I make a 'ldd snmpd', the link to libsensors of lm_sensors is here.

Despite this, when I query my agent, there is no trace of the expected info...
when I look at loaded MIB, there is no trace of ucd-snmp/lmSensors : i don't
understand what's happening.

Anyone could help me ?

Thanks.

Mickaël